We Care About Your Safety
Dr. Lin, Dr. Rivera and Optician, José, are fully vaccinated. Masks are required in our healthcare facility. A confirmed appointment is necessary for all optical and optometry service, so we can continue our safety protocols to mitigate aerosols. If you do not confirm your appointment we will release that appt time to patients on our wait list.
by appt only:
Tuesdays – Fridays: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (closed for lunch 2:00 – 3:00)
Saturdays: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Here are a few of our safety policies based on CDC and OSHA guidelines:
1) Your safety and the safety of our community remain our priority. We are following CDC recommendations for SARS-CoV-2 disinfection and protection from aerosolized droplets.
2) We need your email to send you a health questionnaire and a patient history form to help you get the most from your visit. The patient history form will be emailed to you so you can bring in the form to your visit.
3) We need your cell phone number to confirm your appointment.
4) Our phone, text and email systems are HIPAA compliant. You may choose to complete the HIPAA compliant patient history form online at our website. We will not use your cell or email for promotional purposes.
5) Please wear your contacts to your appointment if you need to re-new your contact lens prescription. We will give you a new contact lens case to keep.
Minimizing aerosolized droplets in our office environment
Breath guards are in place on our instruments where helpful.
We prefer one-to-one patient and staff/doctor interactions which also allows us to reduce aerosols in our office.
We have installed high efficiency air filters in our exam room and in our dispensary and we have opened our windows for air circulation.
Frames are disinfected by UV-C lamps after patients try them on.
Patient care instruments are wiped with FDA approved disinfecting wipes between every patient encounter.